B2B & Tradeshow
November 15 - One day only!
The B2B & Trade Show features the best of Canadian aerospace capabilities and cross-sector emerging niche technologies.
The Summit’s B2B & Trade Show is the best way to get the most out of business networking.
It maximizes synergies among participants, giving you more opportunities to create partnerships with specific procurement representatives from over 20 prime companies as well as other suppliers and potential business partners. Our special OEM meeting spaces and unique matchmaking system guarantees that you will meet supply chain representatives from major Canadian OEMs.
- Network with key decision-makers and influential Canadian industry leaders
- Pre-schedule B2B meetings on our online platform *only available to exhibitors
- Increase visibility with aerospace, military and government leaders and industry entrepreneurs
- Gain continuous exposure on our website (company description in Summit Show Guide and on website)
10 x 10 booth (pipe & drape structure)
What is included?
- 1 standard countertop & 2 stools
- 2 exhibitor passes*
- 2 full conference passes**
- Complimentary Trade Show guest tickets (value $90)
- 50 word company profile in official Summit Show Guide
- Listing and profile on 2016 Aerospace Summit website
- Refreshment breaks (2)
- Buffet Luncheon
- Exhibitor Manual
- One official conference bag per booth
*Additional passes are available at CAD $250.
**For November 15 and November 16. Tickets for Dinner and Luncheon can be purchased online. Please note that we only permit one company per space booked except for pavilions.
Not included: Electricity, Annual Aerospace Reception & Dinner ticket & Aerospace Leadership Luncheon.
How It Works
The 2016 Canadian Aerospace Summit B2B & Trade Show platform allows registered participants to request and schedule meetings in order to plan their agenda.
The platform interface is highly adaptable to your company’s specific needs.Several weeks before the Summit takes place, the online B2B platform will be opened to all registered exhibitors. Available online or on your tablet or smartphone, the platform allows you to:
- Create and manage your company profile, specifying exactly which products and services you offer or are looking for
- Connect with other attendees through an internal email system specific to the Summit B2B event
- View and search the database of registered participants (primes, suppliers and partners) to identify which companies you wish to meet with
- Send meeting requests
- Create and update your personal agenda for the B2B event
Once a meeting has been confirmed, the system will automatically assign a meeting location, send an email confirmation to both participants, and add the meeting to both participants’ agendas. When the event is about to begin, simply download your agenda to your Outlook or iCal calendar.
Because this system allows all meetings to be scheduled well in advance, we strongly recommend registering early so that you can request and confirm the meetings you want before the other participants’ agendas are full.
To ensure that your company receives maximum exposure at the event, B2B meeting spaces, exhibitor booths and an open area with tables and chairs are all made available on the Trade Show floor. This creates a comfortable, interactive setting where prime companies, suppliers and partners can engage in informal business conversations and additional impromptu meetings as part of the B2B & Trade Show experience.
For all sponsorship opportunities, visit the Sponsors Opportunities Page.